struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: Design question: Caching
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:45:46 GMT
Try using JCS on your front tier, behind a business delegate.  For
instance, you might want to cache value objects returning from your
ejb's.

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/

If it would be helpful a simple struts plugin could be provided for
struts, where you could specify the configuration file for JCS in the
struts-config.xml

Cheers,

Aaron Smuts