struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michel Van Asten" <michel.vanas...@projections.be>
Subject struts and DHTML
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:51:03 GMT
Hi,

maybe the question is of topic but.

I need to mix javascript in my strut application.
I am looking some DHTML taglibs that would help me to build "proper" javascript code for things
like DHTML menus...

Does it exist ?

I also try to develop my own tags with java forte CE  It works ... but when I try to use style
I got a strange behavior

I output this code to the JSPWriter ::
style="{background-color:red; border-style: solid;  border-width: 1;  border-color:blue;}"

and thats what I get in my Browser ::

style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: blue; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH:
1px; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: blue; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: blue; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR:
blue"

Any idea ?

Regards,

Michel Van Asten