struts-user mailing list archives

From "Verify" <verifyurcont...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple databases in 1 Query
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:32:02 GMT
Thanks for the response.

Actually running queries from the sql prompt is  not the problem with me.

"What I want is to execute this query(using Multiple databases) through
some Action class. I am using MySQL"

Say :
Connection conn = null;
Statement stmt = null;
ResultSet rs = null;
DataSource dataSource = null;

dataSource = getDataSource(request);
conn = dataSource.getConnection();
stmt = conn.createStatement();

rs = stmt.executeQuery(sqlchkvalidity);

Here when I say

dataSource = getDataSource(request);
conn = dataSource.getConnection();

I always  get connection to a single Database, according to the Datasource
specified.  But the query has to use multiple databases.

So what do I do ?????
I am sorry If u r not able to understand my problem.

Thanks in advance for paying attention to my problem.

Regards,
Nilesh.