struts-user mailing list archives

From "McCormack, Chris" <Chris.McCorm...@littlewoods.co.uk>
Subject RE: struts and DHTML
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:46:52 GMT
Hi Michel,
I don't know what the solution to your jsp problem is, but, as a side note I would use html
It enables you to reuse/extend css references that you have defined elsewhere. You can even
add css rules for your menus.
It will make your dhtml code a lot easier to maintain as well.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Van Asten [mailto:michel.vanasten@projections.be]
Sent: 01 March 2004 10:51
To: Struts Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: struts and DHTML

Hi,

maybe the question is of topic but.

I need to mix javascript in my strut application.
I am looking some DHTML taglibs that would help me to build "proper" javascript code for things
like DHTML menus...

Does it exist ?

I also try to develop my own tags with java forte CE  It works ... but when I try to use style
I got a strange behavior

I output this code to the JSPWriter ::
style="{background-color:red; border-style: solid;  border-width: 1;  border-color:blue;}"

and thats what I get in my Browser ::

style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: blue; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH:
1px; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: blue; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: blue; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR:
blue"

Any idea ?

Regards,

Michel Van Asten