struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Map-backed Forms and Struts Validator
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:27:26 GMT
Hi Derek,

from the ppt doc, it looks like validWhen is using a syntax that is
designed for checking indexed properties. I haven't used it though.

I assume that it would handle nested beans as well, in accordance with
the rest of the action form functionality. But again, I don't know.

Also it says you can't use validWhen until you upgrade to struts 1.2 or
a nightly build.

I admit, it doesn't look hopeful. Have you tried a simple test case
using the syntax like in the ppt doc?

Adam