struts-user mailing list archives

From Max Kovalenkov <maksym.kovalen...@sun.com>
Subject logic flow question (more or less)
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:40:42 GMT
Hi,

New to Struts, so pretty much just learning by example for now; however
I couldn't find a good example for this, hence the question:

I have a jsp page that lists certain equipment requests that were
fetched from a database by a servlet and are now contained in the
request scope as ActionForm beans.
I need the user to be able to somehow click on each particular request
and either approve or reject it on the next jsp page.

How can this be implemented? Hyperlinks? Multiple submit buttons?
Checkboxes with a possibility of only one of them to be checked?

Thanks.