struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel" <dan...@top-it.com.br>
Subject SwitchAction
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:12:02 GMT
My SwitchAction doesn't work, in my struts-congig.xml I put this:
        <action path="goToComer" type="org.apache.struts.actions.SwitchAction" />

at my struts-config-comer.xml I have this:

     <!-- Pesquisa de Clientes -->
     <action
            attribute="ComClienteListaIBean"
            input="/comer/popups/wndComBuscaCliente.jsp"
            name="ComClienteListaIBean"
            path="/pesqClientes"
            type="com.topit.comer.action.ClienteBuscaAction"
            validate="false">
            <forward name="sucesso" path="/popups/wndComBuscaCliente.jsp" redirect="true"
/>
     </action>

and type this on internet explorer:
http://localhost:8080/TopitSGI/goToComer.do?prefix=/comer&page=/pesqClientes.do

and the result is: The requested resource (/goToComer.do) is not available

What I'm forget ??????

Obrigado
Daniel S.