Thanks for your answer, but I have found out, that I can use html:optionsCollection. Regards, Frank -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Claire Wall [mailto:claire.wall@kurtosys.com] Gesendet: Montag, 2. Februar 2004 13:22 An: Struts Users Mailing List Betreff: Re: html:options and html:select you can do the following: 'property' of the select box should be the name of the property in your FormBean that you wish to store the selected value in. You then iterate through the list in your form by using the tag. For every object in your list an