struts-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <cocoon-le...@target-x.de>
Subject Struts example
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:56:15 GMT
Hello group,
I started to refactor my personal homepage.
I used to have a multi site search Jscript for it.
Something like
http://javascript.internet.com/miscellaneous/multi-site-search.html.
I have written something similar now but with Java and Struts.
I have NOT put it on my web site because I am looking for a provider which
support tomcat or JBoss.
So there is NOT an online example so far.

I used a xml-file to configure the list of engines displayed on the page which
can than be edited via a formular. The file will be read in, the values are
stored in beans and then rewritten with the new values. I used JDom instead of
the digester.

I want to contribute this SMALL App to the Struts community if you (the
community) like it as another example for the power of Struts.
But I don't know how and whether there is a need for it ;-)
Please feel free to contact me or reply to this thread.
Any information welcome :)
King regards
</thorsten>