struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich_...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: Orkut - Done!
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:16:01 GMT
I invited the people so far... and I am done. I will not invite more!
I hope they add others after this post, so the people I added can add
others.

Please upload your photo or avatar and join the Struts club.... so we
can see you.
Over time, I will put some cool things there in Orkut Struts club .....
very cool (like a Struts Portal or a Sturts sofware for writing your own
socail network w/ rich UI... better than Orkut; or almost free
conference w/ Husted, Raible, Begin + more, or a big Stuts surprise)

.V