struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paul-J Woodward" <paul-j.woodw...@db.com>
Subject Re: ui gen from db
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:21:31 GMT
I did this by creating a new Tiles Definition factory and modifying the
Action servlet and Local Request Processor. The factory was essentially a
(dummy) proxy to a caching layer which in turn grabbed the tiles
definitions from the database. Having dynamic action forwards makes things
a bit more complicated, I ended up having a bit of a hack for this.

Paul
Global Equity Derivatives Technology
Deutsche Bank [/]