struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ricardo de Souza Moura" <ricsouzamo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: DispatchAction Problem
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:58:41 GMT
It is very strange. It is happeing that all request parameters disappear.
I am thinking about a problem that I read another day.
Sometimes the contentLegth arrive to the Tomcat with a value, but when the
Tomcat try to read this quantity of bytes the value is wrong.
Maybe it can to do the request parameter disappear, can't it ?

I can be wrong, but I remember that it could be a bug of connector mod jk
with tomcat.