struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anand Patil" <apa...@syndera.com>
Subject RE: Query String for tiles
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:38:10 GMT
Oh ok ...
 I am sorry, I misunderstood ur requirement.

Anand

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Wayne Kidd
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 3:42 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query String for tiles

There is no include anywhere in my app.  I am just combining tiles (jspf

is the name of fragments of jsp pages)to build up the page.  Top level
of the page is a .jsp with a bunch of tiles:insert tags filling out the
cells of a table.  I just want to dynamically build a query string for
the top-level page so that there is something useful in the browser url
when the session expires.

Wayne