struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Agrawal" <abhishek.agra...@appiancorp.com>
Subject session timeout problem
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:18:29 GMT
We are using WebLogic 7.0.4 in the application layer and Sun ONE Web Server 6.1 to serve up
the static content. Sometimes for no apparent reason, client is taken back to the login page
of the application. I have checked and found that the session itself is invalidated for that
user.
This happens irregularly and in no reproducible sequence. I have looked very carefully and
there is nothing in our application which will cause this behavior. I understand that this
is a struts mailing list, but I believe its relevant to most of the people.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhishek