struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Agrawal" <abhishek.agra...@appiancorp.com>
Subject RE: session timeout problem
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:20:11 GMT
Just wanted to add that this is not the normal session timeout. This happens much before the
actual timeout setting for the application.

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhishek Agrawal
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 4:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: session timeout problem

We are using WebLogic 7.0.4 in the application layer and Sun ONE Web Server 6.1 to serve up
the static content. Sometimes for no apparent reason, client is taken back to the login page
of the application. I have checked and found that the session itself is invalidated for that
user.
This happens irregularly and in no reproducible sequence. I have looked very carefully and
there is nothing in our application which will cause this behavior. I understand that this
is a struts mailing list, but I believe its relevant to most of the people.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhishek