struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Anderson" <stuts_anderson...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts check box validation question
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:03:53 GMT
right, so I'm assuming you're iterating over a list of all books somehow.
This is how I did something similar.  In your submitting jsp:
                    <c:forEach items="${books}" var="row">
                                    <c:out value="${row.bookKey}"/>
                    </c:forEach>

in your struts-config:
        <form-bean
            name="booktForm"
            type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">
            <form-property name="bookList" type="java.lang.String[]"/>

in your action:
        if( form instanceof DynaActionForm ){
            DynaActionForm dynaForm = ((DynaActionForm)form);
            String[] bookList = dynaForm.get("bookList");