struts-user mailing list archives

From "List Mailbox" <cal...@holview.com>
Subject RE: [OT]CVS client
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:53:36 GMT
You can also enable icons that show which files have been changed locally in
the Navigator or Package Explorer - under Window | Preferences | Workbench |
Label Decorations.

Cal
www.calandva.com

-----Original Message-----
From: struts-user-return-105354-calvin=holview.com@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:struts-user-return-105354-calvin=holview.com@jakarta.apache.org]On
Behalf Of exnihilo@myrealbox.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 3:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT]CVS client

I'm not sure if this addresses your need, but Eclipse also allows you to
do a "Synchronize with Repository", which will show you exactly which
files are newer locally and in the repository, and allows you to do
comparisons before committing or updating. I find this more helpful than
when I used to use wincvs.

cheers,

n.

Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai wrote:
> I use Eclipse as well...but the problem Im facing is I could not able to
find out the locally changed file when I merge with CVS server...Im looking
for something like separate GUI CVS client where I can view all the files in
detail..something like WinCVS(somehow I could able to install this).