struts-user mailing list archives

From "Turner Benjamin" <Benjamin.Tur...@cronos.be>
Subject logic:iterate question
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:07:34 GMT

hello,

i have a question about the <logic:iterate> tag. My tag iterates over an ArrayList which
contains an amount of beans. However, in the last iteration i want to perform some special
action. My current code looks something like this:

<logic:iterate id="foo" name="bar" scope="session" indexId="index">

    <logic:equal value="..." name="index">
    </logic:equal>

</logic:iterate>

However, i have no idea what to fill in in the dots (should be something like "bar.length-1"),
or whether this kind of construction is even supposed to work. As far as i can make up out
of the docs, logic:equal is only for constant comparison.

any hints on how to do this?

ty,

Ben