struts-user mailing list archives

From Markus.Malmqv...@Tietoenator.com
Subject Modifiable GUI elements inside a collection
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:29:48 GMT
  Hi,

I have a curious problem. I have a LinkedList which contains records with a
checkbox and some fixed text fields. The value of this checkbox does not
seem to transfer from the browser GUI into server bean. The bean contains
the whole list of elements. All the non-modifiable text fields display
correctly, and if I set the checkbox boolean in the server side the box will
be correctly checked in the browser. Same kind of thing happens with
modifiable text field, information passes from server to browser, but not
from browser to server. I am quite confused, since all seems quite logical,
and it still does not work.

  --markus