struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject RE: Logic Iterate - Cannot Create iterator for this collection
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:18:18 GMT
I did not mean that J.  I meant let's see the code.  Stop being so 
private.  LOL.  Give it up!

At 02:19 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
>Sorry Michael.  I do that in a jsp page.
>
> > > > >   <logic:iterate id="adminReceipts" name="paymntTrnsctns">
> > > > >     <div id="ExtractResults" style="width: 760px; background-color:
> > > > > #FFFFFF; border: 1px; padding: 1px; margin: 0px auto";>
> > > > >       <table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
> > > > >                 <tr class="extractResultsTRHeading" 
> bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:message key="prompt.label.receiptNumber"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:message key="prompt.label.dateTime"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                 </tr>
> > > > >                 <tr class="extractResultsTRHeading"
> > > > > bgcolor="<jsp:getProperty name="colour" property="next"/>">
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:write name="adminReceipts"
> > > > > property="receiptNumber"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:write name="adminReceipts"
> > > > > property="transactionDate"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                 </tr>
> > > > >           </table>
> > > > >         </div>
><bean:write name="adminReceipts" property="adminPaymentDetails"/>
> > > > ></logic:iterate>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Michael McGrady [mailto:mike@michaelmcgrady.com]
>Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 6:14 PM
>To: Struts Users Mailing List
>Subject: RE: Logic Iterate - Cannot Create iterator for this collection
>
>
>If you do this where?  You are not giving enough information.  Either give
>it up or I have to retire.  Thanks.
>
>
>At 02:07 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
> >if I do a <bean:write name="adminReceipts" property="adminPaymentDetails"/>
> >I get
> >[au.gov.wa.docep.bn.domain.AdminPaymentDetail@6f2a75]
> >So I know that the element is there!!
> >
> >I will send a stack trace in a second.
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: Michael McGrady [mailto:mike@michaelmcgrady.com]
> >Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 5:50 PM
> >To: Struts Users Mailing List
> >Subject: RE: Logic Iterate - Cannot Create iterator for this collection
> >
> >
> >Could you please give more details?  Show me the stack trace or whatever
> >you are seeing.
> >
> >At 01:44 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
> > >I am still getting Cannot Create Iterator for this collection error.
> > >
> > >-----Original Message-----
> > >From: Michael McGrady [mailto:mike@michaelmcgrady.com]
> > >Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 5:42 PM
> > >To: Struts Users Mailing List
> > >Subject: RE: Logic Iterate - Cannot Create iterator for this collection
> > >
> > >
> > >What happens?
> > >
> > >
> > >At 01:36 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
> > > >I did put a bean:write in there and it still doesn't work.
> > > >
> > > >-----Original Message-----
> > > >From: Michael McGrady [mailto:mike@michaelmcgrady.com]
> > > >Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 5:35 PM
> > > >To: Struts Users Mailing List
> > > >Subject: Re: Logic Iterate - Cannot Create iterator for this collection
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >I have not looked at this closely, but I notice there is no write in the
> > > >nested iterator.  Can you say what happens with this when you run it?
> > > >
> > > >At 01:06 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
> > > > >Hi All,
> > > > >
> > > > >I have a List collection (paymntTrnsctns) which contains an
> > adminReceipts
> > > > >objects. One of the properties of adminReceipts is a list.  So I 
> display
> > > > >the normal string properties of the object, such as receiptNumber
and
> > > > >transactionDate, but can't then get the list adminPaymentDetails 
> within
> > > > >the adminReceipts object.
> > > > >
> > > > >I am trying to execute the following code:
> > > > >
> > > > >   <logic:iterate id="adminReceipts" name="paymntTrnsctns">
> > > > >     <div id="ExtractResults" style="width: 760px; background-color:
> > > > > #FFFFFF; border: 1px; padding: 1px; margin: 0px auto";>
> > > > >       <table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
> > > > >                 <tr class="extractResultsTRHeading" 
> bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:message key="prompt.label.receiptNumber"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:message key="prompt.label.dateTime"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                 </tr>
> > > > >                 <tr class="extractResultsTRHeading"
> > > > > bgcolor="<jsp:getProperty name="colour" property="next"/>">
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:write name="adminReceipts"
> > > > > property="receiptNumber"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                   <td class="extractResultsTD">
> > > > >                     <bean:write name="adminReceipts"
> > > > > property="transactionDate"/>
> > > > >                   </td>
> > > > >                 </tr>
> > > > >           </table>
> > > > >         </div>
> > > > >         <logic:iterate id="adminPaymentDetails" name="adminReceipts">
> > > > >       </logic:iterate>
> > > > ></logic:iterate>
> > > > >
> > > > >Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
> > > > >
> > > > >Thanks,
> > > > >
> > > > >Jackie.
> > > > >
> > > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > > > >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > > >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > > >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > >
> > >
> > >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> >
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> >For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message