struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <greg.red...@fnf.com>
Subject Re: Struts and Chinese
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:21:41 GMT
I've done it before.  Unforetunately, I can't remember everything that
had to be done.  If my memory serves me correctly, I didn't have to
change anything within the application or Struts.  I only had to add a
Servlet filter to set the character encoding of the request before
Struts ever sees it.  You can probably find it on the web somewhere.
Search for SetCharacterEncodingFilter.  I no longer have the code.

Greg