struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jesse Alexander (KAID 11)" <alexander.je...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject RE: Back to the originating screen...
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:36:06 GMT
difficult indeed, that's why I wanted to hear what other's think.
Fortunately, at the moment, this application is read-only...

But I want something that works also in a read/write app. Thanks for
reminding

Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: Villalba Arias, Fredy [BILBOMATICA] [mailto:fvillalba@mailext.com]
Sent: Freitag, 6. Februar 2004 16:26
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Back to the originating screen...

Hi,

IMHO, this is a difficult problem to solve (100%, that is). Including the redo-URL on the
language link is the most practical of those options, if you are able to generate "redo-URLs"
that do not "redo" the last action itself but only "recompose" the current view (not that
simple, I know). Remember to be careful with issues such as redo-ing posts that, for instance,
involve persistency-related tasks. Say: "saveNewProduct".

Hth,
Freddy.