struts-user mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <rye...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Examining Response Headers
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:01:26 GMT
Robert,
You can use the org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui
tool to monitor your request and response messages. It
comes in the Jakarta SOAP distribution. It acts like a
proxy. You will need to run it using something like
java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8888
server_host_name 80

where 8888 is the port the tool listens on.
server_host_name is your app server name
80 is the port your server listens on.

You then need to configure your browser to use 8888
and localhost to proxy.

Regards,

Richard