struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy Engle <str...@andyengle.com>
Subject RE: Looking for junior Java/Struts developers
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:09:33 GMT
Andrew Hill <andrew.david.hill@gridnode.com> wrote:

> Least you can afford a car in Herdon VA. Over here even a
> simple Toyota Camry will set you back $110k (about $64k US).

Nah -- a Camry is not even half that cost here.  At least it shouldn't
be.  But you shouldn't waste your money on the Camry, especially when
there are far better cars available, like the Honda Accord.

Herndon is a pretty sweet place.  I used to work in Reston, actually on
the top floor at Reston Town Center, and that area is tops.  It sure
does beat this place that I'm at now, hands down!  A salary of $50K
would be pretty meager living though, especially in that area.  You'd
most likely have to live elsewhere and commute.

Man we're really off-topic now.

Andy