struts-user mailing list archives

From Janarthan Sathiamurthy <janarthan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to export the html table contents (records) to an Excel file.
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 09:09:51 GMT
Hi,

The following link is a very good solution -
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/index.html

Regards,
Janarthan S

ssrinivasrao@worldbank.org wrote:
Hi,

I have webpage (.jsp) which lists out 4 to 5 records (having say 4 to 5 columns)
inside html table tag. This page, has an "Export" button, at the bottom. On
click of this button, I need to export the records (that the current page is
displaying) to an .xls (Excel format) file.

Shall be greatful if anyone can tip me on this.

Thanks,
S.Srikanth