struts-user mailing list archives

From "Balakrishnan, Vijay" <VBalakrish...@newedgenetworks.com>
Subject [OT]Adding xdoclet code to existing EJB beans
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:57:01 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to add an Xdoclet tag to about 100 existing EJB beans.I am
trying to add a @jboss.method-attributes read-only="true" to all the getter
methods of all the Entity beans to avoid deadlocking issues.

Someone suggested to use the patch task of ant and use xslt before running
the ejbdoclet tag in the build.xml.

Are there any other ways to add it to the code during the build process ? I
don't want to manually add this to all the beans because I need to test the
whole application before I commit this change to all the Entity beans(plus I
am lazy).I am using JBoss 3.2.2 for an app server and JDK 1.4.2 .

Thanks in advance,
Vijay