struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wiles <mwi...@pnp.co.za>
Subject Re: Logic Iterate - Cannot Create iterator for this collection
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:26:14 GMT

You need to specify the name of the collection in the nested iterator
(the getter).

Add another parameter to the nested iterator line called property.

	<logic:iterate id="adminPaymentDetails" name="adminReceipts"
property="<Property name of collection>"/>
        </logic:iterate>

I'm having trouble referencing properties of the nested iterator.

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 11:06, Jacqueline Gomes wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a List collection (paymntTrnsctns) which contains an adminReceipts objects. One
of the properties of adminReceipts is a list.  So I display the normal string properties of
the object, such as receiptNumber and transactionDate, but can't then get the list adminPaymentDetails
within the adminReceipts object.

> I am trying to execute the following code:
>
>   <logic:iterate id="adminReceipts" name="paymntTrnsctns">
1px; padding: 1px; margin: 0px auto";>

--
Michael Wiles <mwiles@pnp.co.za>
Pick 'n Pay IS - 1665