struts-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kumar Munikuntla <vinay.munikon...@shaws.com>
Subject Plzzz help problem with session invalidate method ...
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:58:47 GMT
Hi

I don;t know if this is the right place to ask this quesion .. ?

After  I invalidate a session using request.getSession().invalidate() I
forward the Login screen to the user.
When the user logs into the application I see that he has the same Session
Id as before the session was invalidated.

But this does not happen if the Browser window is closed and the new browser
window is opened.

How can I get a new session id each time the user logs in?

Vinay Kumar Munikuntla
vinay.munikontla@shaws.com