struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kaspar Minosiants" <k-mail...@yandex.ru>
Subject Struts & Scaffold question
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:57:23 GMT
 Hi !
I've started to explore struts recently and now i'm looking into Artimus example . So what
i see is that through all this aplecation a lot of Jakarta Commons pacages are used and one
of them is Scaffold . It hides original struts implementation . So i bump into several questions
is it common practice to use this pacage or there there are a lot of alternatives or it's
more recomendet to use struts and write my own implementation. If Scaffold is a good thing
to use where can i found more matireal about it ?
Thanks a lot in advance !