struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dragos Madalin Popa" <mada...@broadware.com>
Subject RE: logic:iterate question
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:59:20 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.I would like to change the code shown below,
to pass a request parameter to the modelList function;something like
this:
public Collection getModelList(String requestString){}, where
requestString is a parameter of the http request..

Warmest Regards,
Dragos

<logic:iterate id="model" name="models" property="modelList">
</logic:iterate>

> From: Dragos Madalin Popa [mailto:madalin@broadware.com]
> How can I iterate over a collection which depends of a request
> parameter?

JSTL and/or Struts-EL can probably help, but I'm not quite sure what
your question is.  Can you give an example?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.