struts-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Thiel" <thiel.oli...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: action executed and input ignored (?)
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:37:15 GMT

Von: struts@nitwit.de [mailto:struts@nitwit.de]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. Februar 2004 14:11
An: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: action executed and input ignored (?)

	<action
		path="/search"
		type="f4t.view.SearchAction"
		attribute="searchForm"
		scope="request"
		input="/search.jsp"
		name="searchForm"
		validate="false">
		<forward name="failure" path="/failure.jsp" />
		<forward name="display" path="/display.jsp" />
		<exception type="java.lang.Exception"
path="/failure.jsp"/>
	</action>

This did work once. I did something trivial I don't remember and now
visiting /search.do does immediately call SearchAction.execute() and
does not
load search.jsp.

I don't see the wood for the tree - can somebody help please?

Thanks in advance!
Timo