struts-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Jegan <josephje...@hathway.com>
Subject Problem in Multipage Validation with DynaValidatorForm
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 06:18:46 GMT
Hello,

My application has two page form (wizard type).  To make the programming and maintenance simpler,
I have selected Validator along with DynaValidatorForm.

The problem which i am facing is that, my first page validation works correctly. But, second
page doesnt seems to work. It doesnt go in to the validation method itself.
For the fields in the first page, i have give page attribute for the Field element to be "0"
and for the second page fields i have given "1". I am suspecting the problem could be with
the "page" parameter in the DynaValidatorForm. How does the page parameter in the form gets
incremented.. Does it happen automatically?
Can someone tell me the exact steps to implement a multipage validation with DynaValidatorForm?

Thanks in Advance
Joseph