struts-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: Problem in Multipage Validation with DynaValidatorForm
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 10:49:06 GMT
hi joseph

you should use "DynaValidatorActionForm" in <form-bean>-declaration

in your validator.xml you enter instead of the name (myNiceFormBean)
the path (/submit1 or /submit2)
und on field you deal as well, which is required in page1 or page2

greeting,

matthias

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Jegan [mailto:josephjegan@hathway.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 7:19 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Problem in Multipage Validation with DynaValidatorForm

Hello,

My application has two page form (wizard type).  To make the programming
and maintenance simpler, I have selected Validator along with
DynaValidatorForm.

The problem which i am facing is that, my first page validation works
correctly. But, second page doesnt seems to work. It doesnt go in to the
validation method itself. For the fields in the first page, i have give
page attribute for the Field element to be "0" and for the second page
fields i have given "1". I am suspecting the problem could be with the
"page" parameter in the DynaValidatorForm. How does the page parameter
in the form gets incremented.. Does it happen automatically? Can someone
tell me the exact steps to implement a multipage validation with
DynaValidatorForm?

Thanks in Advance
Joseph