struts-user mailing list archives

From "Theodosios Paschalidis" <theo...@hotmail.com>
Subject File "/tags/struts-logic" not found
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:26:21 GMT

Hi all,

I had to delete my application's temporary directory in Tomcat's \work\Standalone\localhost
 because it was not running using my latest compiled files. Now when I access my application
I get the following error and I don't have a clue why that is so! Any ideas?

Thank you for your time,
Theo

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling
this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/tags/struts-logic" not found