struts-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Lenz <...@viessmann.com>
Subject RE: Urgent: Call ActionClass from link
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:39:54 GMT

Tricky failure.
I have to parameters which have the same name.
One is a String which is sent with the request and the other parameter is
an abstractObject which is populated in the formBean.
Struts tried to set the string value from request into the abstractObject
and failed

Manuel

                                                                        An
                                        "'Struts Users Mailing List'"
 "Saul Q Yuan"                          <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
 <yuan@dataanvil.com>                                                Kopie
 22.01.2004 16:43
                                                                     Thema
                                        RE: Urgent: Call ActionClass from
                                        link

       Bitte antworten an
  "Struts Users Mailing List"
  <struts-user@jakarta.apache.
              org>

I guess you're missing the web context in the action, try use
open function, that way it'll prefix the web context in the action.

Saul