struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sudhakar G" <Sudhaka...@mindtree.com>
Subject Problem in Displaying ArrayList constents in jsp
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 05:04:48 GMT
Hi All,
        My ArrayList holds a set of  ValueObjects.When I try to display the
ArrayList contents using logic tag it is throwing an exception saying can't
find the "clientview" bean.

In Action class the code is like.....

 request.setAttribute("ClientList",clientListVO);
 return mapping.findForward("success");

In Jsp

 <logic:iterate name="ClientList" id="clientview">
<bean:write name="clientview" property="clientID"/>
</logic:iterate>

Value Object has ClientID as attribute with get and set methods.

Can any one help in this problem that will be thankful..

Thanks in advance..

cheers
Sudhakar

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.