struts-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Carvalho <carvalho.vinic...@superig.com.br>
Subject session control
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:23:29 GMT
Hi there! I was wondering of how to keep my session clean, I mean, don't
overload it with a lot of objects. Sometimes I need to register some
objects in the session scope for a certain group of pages in my
application, after the client leaves that (could be an item of a menu for
example), I'd like to destroy every session registred that I won't use in
my application. I was thinking if is there any Pattern for this? I first
though in using a filter to check in a associative array, to verify
whenever the session objects are needed in the current path.
Any suggestions for this?

Thnx

Vinicius