struts-user mailing list archives

From nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@cgey.com>
Subject Re: [RESOVLED] Re: File "/tags/struts-logic" not found
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:57:51 GMT
If you're using a servlet 2.3 container (most recent servers) you
doesn't need to configure taglibs in web.xml, they're automatically
searched by container in your webapp jars.

Just use this in your JSP :
<%@ taglib prefix="logic"
uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic"%>

The URI "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic" is declared by
logic taglib in struts.jar

Nico.

Jiin-Her Lu a écrit :

>If you use <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>
> in your jsp files, then you have to specify the mapping in your web.xml file since there
is no /tags/ folder (in general)  since the *.tld normally located in /WEB-INF/ folder.
>if you  use <%@ taglib uri="/web-inf/struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>  then if you
move *tld to folder other than /WEB-INF/ then you have to change all of your JSPs

>There is a better way to do it. Instead of doing as above, use following in your jsp,then
you don't have to define the mapping in web.xml neither change your jsp