struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: deleted ApplicationResources_de.properties ghost
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:11:01 GMT
That would be correct - the algorithm for deciding which resource bundle
to pull a string from is not intuitive. However, I am having this
problem when I use only 1 ApplicationResources.properties file.

It has no language code ending. It is the default. And there are no
other .properties files in my app.

BTW it's not a proxy (I have no proxy on my dev box).