struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: deleted ApplicationResources_de.properties ghost
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:25:21 GMT
Deployed my war file on a server I'd never touched before. Same problem.

I re-created the German xxx_de.properties file with a copy of the
English, and changed a couple of strings into German to hilight the
difference. This change took effect - the 'ghost' German disappeared and
was replaced by the real German.

However as I feared when I deleted this new German properties file, the
previous 'ghost' German reappeared.

What logical conclusion can I draw from that?

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian