struts-user mailing list archives

From "NRI Cell" <...@icicibank.com>
Subject <AUTO> {ICICICARE#005-212-999}redirect=true & ActionErrors
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:17:16 GMT
Dear Sir / Madam,Thank you for writing to nri@icicibank.com. We confirm receipt of your mail
and assure you of a response shortly.To help us serve you better, we would request you to
kindly mention your account number or any reference number you may have in your future correspondence.
 Kindly visit our website www.icicibank.com\nri to know more on our products and services.
 With regards,Customer Care
ICICI Bank Limited This communication being sent by ICICI Bank Ltd. is privileged and confidential,
and is directed to and for the use of the addressee only. If this message reaches anyone other
than the intended recipient, we request the reader not to reproduce, copy, disseminate or
in any manner distribute it. We further request such recipient to notify us immediately by
return email and delete the original message. ICICI Bank Ltd. does not guarantee the security
of any information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and
complete transmission thereof. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses
and defects.