struts-user mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: radio checked???
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:11:12 GMT
Don't know if you got it solved, but i sugest this:

in your ActionForm, have a property called "radio", for instance. Make getRadio and setRadio(String
s).
in the property declaration, do it this way: private String radio = "1";

In your jsp, use the radio tags this way:

the first radio is going to be checked, because its default value is 1 in the ActionForm.

That works for me, I hope it helps you .

Otávio Augusto