struts-user mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: editor
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:10:25 GMT
Would you guys who have shown options for struts editors also tell us where to find those tools?

Thanks in advance

Otávio Augusto

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:57:37 -0000
Paul McCulloch <paul.mcculloch@axiossystems.com> wrote:

> The Blacksun HTML editor plugin for Eclipse will do tyhat for you.
>
> Paul

the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer
unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
> WARNING:
> While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted
via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer
virus code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.