struts-user mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: Chart generation Framework
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:35:00 GMT
I've heard and read a lot about Cewolf, but was not able to work withit. I tryed to follow
its manual, but with no success. Then I used another open source option (don't remember its
name, was long time ago). Anyway, I'd like to know if you guys who have already worked with
Cewolf have any nice tutorial/manual link which could help me.

Thanks in advance

Otávio Augusto