struts-user mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: Text (A4-Page) inside a jsp-page
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:45:48 GMT
Maybe this issue has already been closed (it seems you've found the solution to it). But i
need to know if you wanted to display text (small or large ones) depending on the locale.is
that what you want? I ask that because my next project implies me to know how to do that.

Thanks
Otávio Augusto

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:37:24 -0000
Paul McCulloch <paul.mcculloch@axiossystems.com> wrote:

> I define the path to the locale specific page in the application.resources
> file.
>
> For example my application.resources file might have an entry like:
>
> locale.dependant.page=english.html
>
> and the french .properties file:
>
> locale.dependant.page=french.html
>
> The JSP to include the relvant version looks like:
>
> 			<bean:define id="messagePage">
> 				<fmt:message key="locale.dependant.page"/>
> 			</bean:define>
>
> 			<nested:empty property="event.value">
> 				<jsp:include page="<%=messagePage%>"
> flush="true"/>

the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer
unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
> WARNING:
> While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted
via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer
virus code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.