struts-user mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: mapped address
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:32:15 GMT
Yeah, here is the code Brian requested:

<logic:iterate id="lotes" name="meusLotes" >
	<bean:define id="idLote" name="lotes" property="id" />
	<hr>
</logic:iterate>

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:29:38 -0700
"Brian Barnett" <bbarnett@scholarinc.com> wrote:

> Can you show me the code where you add the one parameter?

is the id of a certain element. So, i have to add a second parameter. That is the case. Adding
two parameters is still confusing to me.

> thanks
>
> Otávio Augusto
>
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:14:21 -0700
> "Brian Barnett" <bbarnett@scholarinc.com> wrote:
>
> > Maybe you could add a URL parameter to the link on each of the three pages identifying
which page it is. Then in the action class, get the request object, get the URL parameter
from the request object, and based on the parameter, you should know where to return to.

it is a simple link.). I'm trying to run away from the struts way to generate more than one
parameter, specialy inside a logic:iterate tag. I think having an Action class with many methods
each regarding to a an input page would help.