struts-user mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: mapped address
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:54:16 GMT
Yeah,putting it in a hidden field is insecure (and impossible: it is not a form, it is a simple
link.). I'm trying to run away from the struts way to generate more than one parameter, specialy
inside a logic:iterate tag. I think having an Action class with many methods each regarding
to a an input page would help.

Thanks for the help

Otávio Augusto