struts-user mailing list archives

From "C.Aussems" <c.auss...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: Modules with Tiles Problem
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:06:37 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I'm interested in this thread because it seems we have (had?) similar
problems regarding <html:link> in modules with "global" tiles;
But your last question remained unanswered??

> Thanks David, The multiconfig eliminates the error message.
> Another question is, the <html:link> is screwed up.
> In traditional webpages, we've got, Header, Navbar, Body, maybe Footer.
> The <html:link>s on the Navbar adds the context in their href locations.
> EG, original link in root context: <a href="/jsppages/viewList.jsp">
> now, the link after module switching: <a
href="/newModule/jsppages/viewList.jsp">

Did you continue this thread somewhere else?
Anyhow I start a new thread now "How to use html:link using modules and
tiles"

Greetings,
Corné