struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mathieu Grimault" <grima...@presidence.univ-nantes.fr>
Subject global forward, wrong display
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:54:48 GMT
Hello all !! Seens my question wasn't well explained...

I've got a form with several text fields on a screen A witch display an object stored in the
session. When a submit the form, all is good, i replace the old session object with a new
one. It works. The problem is that when i use a global forward to come back to my A screen,
it displays the old fields without taking care of what is stored in the session.

On my A screen initial display is made by populate the fields with the ActionForm.reset()
method witch read the session object and write the fields. It seems that reset is not called
after the global forward.

Any ideas ? regards, mathieu.