struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ciaran Hanley" <ciaran.han...@sentenial.ie>
Subject Three JSPs in one
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 23:28:24 GMT
Hi

In my application I am currently performing add user, view user and edit
user functions on separate JSPs.

So I have:         adduser.jsp to add users through a form
viewuser.jsp to view a users details in plain text
edituser.jsp to edit a users details in a populated form

Instead of having three different pages I would like to perform these
functions all on one page, the thing is I don't want to use any
scriptlets on my page.
Is there away of using the html-logic tags to test for which task I
would like to perform, or some other method I can use to do this, I cant
figure it out.

Basically something that will do

If(select view)
{